||Images found on this site may be used by visitors, depending on their intentions. Please review the Image Use & Copyright information posted here, to learn more.
The Fraser-Fort George Museum Society owns this web site.
The Fraser-Fort George Museum Society ("the Museum") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images and other content ("Content") that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to some terms.
The Fraser-Fort George Museum Society grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
1. You will only use the Web site for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
2. You will not modify the Content of the Website and you will display the Copyright notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the Web site.
3. You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
4. You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this Web site.
5. You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Website.
6. You acknowledge that the Museum does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
7. You acknowledge that the Museum is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
8. You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in British Columbia with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Website will take place in the Judicial District of Prince George
9. You agree to grant the Museum all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the Museum.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web site immediately.
The Museum does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Website. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
"The Exploration Place" is a registered Trademark of the Fraser-Fort George Museum Society.
All product names mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Museum does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this Web site.
Go to The Exploration Place Web site to purchase images, or for permission to use them.
Photographic History of Prince George
| Milltown to Downtown | Settlers' Effects |
Opening New Caledonia | Project Credits | Contact Us | Feedback |©2004 The Exploration Place at the Fraser-Fort George Regional Museum
This site is financed in part by the federal government; your opinion counts!
What do you think of this site?