Sinclair Spruce Lumber Company Ltd. (Tree Farm Licence 30) - Sinclair Mills, as it was known, was built in 1925 and was one of the first big sawmills along the Upper Fraser River. Most of the timber in the early days was floated to the sawmill on the river. Northwood purchased the mill in 1961.
Upper Fraser Spruce Mills Ltd. (Tree Farm Licence 31) - Upper Fraser Spruce Sawmills was built in 1939 and produced about 40 thousand board feet per day. By the time Northwood purchased the mill in 1961, it was producing more than 125 thousand board feet per day. Upper Fraser Sawmills burned down in 1999, was rebuilt, and then closed in 2003.
Church Sawmill Ltd. (Tree Farm Licence 34) - Percy Church built this sawmill on the banks of the MacGregor River in 1957. Northwood purchased the mill through their Sinclair Sawmills division in 1964.
Eagle Lake Sawmills Ltd. (Tree Farm Licence 29) - This was once the largest spruce sawmill in the world and operated from 1923 to 1972. The town site of Giscome was built near the sawmill. Northwood purchased Eagle Lake Sawmills in 1965 to help supply its new pulpmill with wood chips.
Shelley Sawmills Ltd. (Tree Farm Licence 28) - Shelley Sawmills was built operated between 1943 and 1951 under the McLean family in Shelley. They sold the mill to Heatherington, Plant and Geddes who operated the mill from 1951 to 1963. The mill was purchased by Eagle Lake Sawmills in 1963 and in 1965 became part of Northwood.
Penny Spruce Mills Ltd. - This sawmill was rebuilt on the same site as the old Penny Sawmill in 1953 and added a planer mill and power plant in 1954. In 1958 the mill was purchased by Eagle Lake Sawmills and operated until Northwood closed the mill in 1965.
Fire Pre-Organization Maps - These maps were used to organize attacks on outbreaks of fire within Northwood's timber licence areas.
General Northwood Maps - A wide range of miscellaneous maps used in Northwood's forestry operations.